Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
MemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop CultureWant to Buy

Off Topic: Anniversary Gift Ideas Welcome (“Friends” sitcom related)11636

Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
My wife and I have traditionally exchanged Anniversary gifts early. The actual date isn’t until 9/23, but we can’t typically wait that long to surprise each other.

She’s been on a “Friends” kick lately (yeah, the sitcom 🤷🏻‍♂️). She’s requested a couple items related to the show, one of which is on its way here now.

But I’d like to surprise her with something unique. Maybe related to the show? Any fans on here that can point me towards a rare or at least hard-to-find “Friends” item or collectible?
Post 1 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
How about this?
clickable text
Post 2 IP   flag post
@GAC She has that POP!, but not signed. That’s a great idea.

Her favorite character is “Monica” (she says she relates to her O.C.D.). Maybe I’ll see about a Courtney Cox signed one.

I’ll keep this one in my back pocket, though. Thank you, sir. 👍🏼
Post 3 IP   flag post
I found one on e-bay that’s astronomically overpriced. But at least it has a “Best Offer” option.

It’s also supposedly Beckett authenticated. How do I confirm it’s certification? Any tips, @sborock or @Daryll_H?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Cool_Fool private msg quote post Address this user
Maybe this will work for her as collectible/filler - Culture Fly puts together boxes for retailers and for their own direct sales. I got their Deadpool box that was excellent for $20. They offer a Friends Box that starts at $35.99 per box - Get EXCLUSIVE officially licensed collectibles, apparel, and accessories based on your favorite characters and episodes delivered straight to your door every quarter. Looks like the current one just came out - there are reviews to help you decide if it fits your needs - all best to you guys ^_! clickable text
Post 5 IP   flag post
@Cool_Fool Very cool. I’ll look into it!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Ok. I feel dumb. A quick Google & I found the Beckett certification confirmation page.

Looks like it’s legit.

I’ll make an offer on this POP! soon. I doubt they’ll accept what I consider reasonable (after researching her sig’s value). But we’ll see.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Scored one with a JSA sticker. And while not foolproof, the serial # checks out.

Post 8 IP   flag post
601353 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?