CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2326 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2327 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus cover:

Post 2328 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2329 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Since I haven’t been able to post any of my Legion of Superheroes comics this year I decided it’s time to get creative.
324x1=324





Post 2330 • IP   flag post


PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 2331 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
@michaelekrupp, I hear you! After tomorrow I am tapped out on comics in the 300s so will have to get mathematically creative to post some covers. I do have my Legion Adventure run but esaravo has dibs on that lot. Hmmmm, where's my calculator...?
Post 2332 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maritimer
@michaelekrupp, I hear you! After tomorrow I am tapped out on comics in the 300s so will have to get mathematically creative to post some covers. I do have my Legion Adventure run but esaravo has dibs on that lot. Hmmmm, where's my calculator...?


I would love to see your run too. No such thing as dibs for this thread - the more, the merrier. (And it has made me see how many issues I need to get or upgrade of that run.)
Post 2333 • IP   flag post
Collector ShallaBal private msg quote post Address this user
162 + 162 = 324

Wonder Woman #162, World's Finest #162--two DCs on sale in 1966 during the fabled go-go checks era


Post 2334 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2335 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2336 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



The whole cover

Post 2337 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus cover:

Post 2338 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2339 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2340 • IP   flag post
Collector ShallaBal private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2341 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2342 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user



Post 2343 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2344 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus cover:

Post 2345 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2346 • IP   flag post
Collector TellEmSteveDave private msg quote post Address this user


Post 2347 • IP   flag post
Collector ShallaBal private msg quote post Address this user
(Avengers #80 + Avengers #83) + (Fantastic Four #80 + Fantastic Four #83) = 326


Post 2348 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2349 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2350 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user



Post 2351 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2352 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus cover:

Post 2353 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2354 • IP   flag post
Collector ShallaBal private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2355 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.