CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2251 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
I am really envious of those beautiful copies of Adventure Comics that Ed has been posting. Well done sir! I don't have a copy of #313 but it's on my want list.


Post 2252 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2253 • IP   flag post
Collector ShallaBal private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2254 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user



BONUS!


Post 2255 • IP   flag post


Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2256 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2257 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
It was a long time ago but I'm fairly certain this is one of the first super hero comics I ever read. It wasn't this particular book, I picked this up about 15 years ago. Bad subscription crease but it doesn't bother me. Cool cover.


Post 2258 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2259 • IP   flag post
Collector ShallaBal private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2260 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user



And my BONUS...


Post 2261 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2262 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2263 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus cover:

Post 2264 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user




Post 2265 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2266 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user



Post 2267 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2268 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus cover:

Post 2269 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2270 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus repeat!


Post 2271 • IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2272 • IP   flag post
Collector ShallaBal private msg quote post Address this user
I hope a quick comment is allowed in this thread--I've always loved that Adventure #316 cover. For a while those #316 cover images by Swan (plus Superboy)were used for the lettercol masthead.


Post 2273 • IP   flag post
Collector ShallaBal private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2274 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2275 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2276 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus cover:

Post 2277 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2278 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2279 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user




CLASSIC COVER!


Post 2280 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.