CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

Collector ShallaBal private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2201 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2202 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus:

Post 2203 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2204 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2205 • IP   flag post


Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2206 • IP   flag post
Collector ShallaBal private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2207 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2208 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2209 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2210 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2211 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2212 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2213 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2214 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
357 - 50 = 307



Post 2215 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2216 • IP   flag post
Collector ShallaBal private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2217 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2218 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2219 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2220 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I don't understand why the label doesn't acknowledge the first appearance of Lightning Lass in this issue.




Bonus cover:


Post 2221 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2222 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user




Post 2223 • IP   flag post
Collector ShallaBal private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2224 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2225 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2226 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2227 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus cover:

Post 2228 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2229 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2230 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.