CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2176 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2177 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2178 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
515 - 213 = 302



Post 2179 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2180 • IP   flag post


Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2181 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2182 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo, love that Action 303 cover!

This cover has always been one of my favourites.


Post 2183 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2184 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maritimer
@esaravo, love that Action 303 cover!

This cover has always been one of my favourites.




Thanks, Glenn. I have a few decent Action Comics from this time period, but not as many as my Adventure Comics run. I do like the cover on Adventure #303 too. I have looked at a bunch on eBay and put a few on my watch list. I am just waiting for an eBay coupon or promo - it seems like its been ages since they had one!
Post 2185 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2186 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2187 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2188 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I believe that DC put Superhombre on the cover for copyright purposes so that they wouldn't lose their ability to use it at some time in the future if they wanted to.


Post 2189 • IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2190 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2191 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2192 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2193 • IP   flag post
Collector ShallaBal private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2194 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2195 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2196 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2197 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2198 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2199 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
497 - 192 = 305



Post 2200 • IP   flag post
Collector ShallaBal private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2201 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2202 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus:

Post 2203 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2204 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2205 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.