CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy



Post 2076 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2077 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2078 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
200 + 92





Post 2079 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2080 • IP   flag post


I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2081 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2082 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2083 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2084 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2085 • IP   flag post
Collector ShallaBal private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2086 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
611 - 319 = 292





Post 2087 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2088 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2089 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2090 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2091 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2092 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2093 • IP   flag post
Collector ShallaBal private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2094 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2095 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2096 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2097 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2098 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
My well-read copy with JFK, Marilyn, and Jerry Lewis halloween masks - on a March issue (that came out on January 30th - see date stamps are pretty cool).


Post 2099 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2100 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2101 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2102 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo at first glance I thought Krypto was lifting his leg on someone lol
Post 2103 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy
@esaravo at first glance I thought Krypto was lifting his leg on someone lol


That’s his tail! But in Bizarro world, being peed on by a dog is probably a sign of good luck.
Post 2104 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
Bonus is the Lee Bermejo homage cover.





Post 2105 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.