CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@DrWatson - Why does Batman look like he's about five feet tall on that cover?

Lucha Libre
Post 1876 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@DrWatson - Why does Batman look like he's about five feet tall on that cover?

Lucha Libre



Post 1877 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1878 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1879 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1880 • IP   flag post


I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1881 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1882 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1883 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
Poor Superboy in that cover above. I don't know why he wanted to hang out with those Legion punks, seems like they were always mean to him in the early days.


Post 1884 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Maritimer - they did seem like super snooty teenagers in those first appearances.

@OGJackster - your copy looks so much nicer than my copy.


Post 1885 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1886 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1887 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1888 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1889 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1890 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Unfortunately, I do not own the next few issues of Adventure Comics, so its back to FF's.


Post 1891 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1892 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1893 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1894 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1895 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1896 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1897 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1898 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I'm with her!


Post 1899 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
I've always liked this issue. A misused character, I think. Of course I may have missed recent changes.



Post 1900 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1901 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1902 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1903 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1904 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1905 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.