CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Do not have a single #258 anywhere in my collections...

Marty
Post 1801 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1802 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1803 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1804 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1805 • IP   flag post


Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1806 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1807 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 1808 • IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1809 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1810 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1811 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1812 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1813 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1814 • IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1815 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1816 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1817 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1818 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1819 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1820 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
RELEASE THE JOVIAN ATTACK SQUID!!



Post 1821 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1822 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy



Sounds like Thor just needs a fraction of his power.
Post 1823 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Siggy - Pence copy.


Post 1824 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1825 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1826 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1827 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1828 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus CPV @esaravo

Post 1829 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 1830 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.