CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderTim



I never understood why Batman wears leggings under his leggings.
Post 1676 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Neal Adams said it was a shadow.
Post 1677 • IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1678 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1679 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Just for kicks, the Whitman variant for that issue:





Post 1680 • IP   flag post


The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1681 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1682 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1683 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1684 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1685 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



Contains 4-page MARK JEWELERS insert and RED STAR imprint.

mm
Post 1686 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1687 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1688 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley One of my favorite Copper covers.
Post 1689 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1690 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1691 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 1692 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 1693 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
@Dr. Watson, I would vote for that Adventure 247 cover a hundred times if I could. Do you own that? If yes, I'm extremely jealous.
Post 1694 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1695 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1696 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maritimer
@Dr. Watson, I would vote for that Adventure 247 cover a hundred times if I could. Do you own that? If yes, I'm extremely jealous.

I don't. I have only seen one or two in the wild over 30 plus years.
Post 1697 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1698 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1699 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1700 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1701 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1702 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 1703 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1704 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1705 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.