CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1501 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1502 • IP   flag post
CBCS Head Grader SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maritimer



Every day you remind me that I need to organize my run and pull out the many, many lesser grade dupes. They took on a life of their own years ago. 😂
Post 1503 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1504 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1505 • IP   flag post


Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts, glad I could help out! I've spent the last couple years organizing and cataloging my collection. I actually enjoyed pulling out some of these long runs and looking at the artwork.


Post 1506 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1507 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1508 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1509 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1510 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 1511 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1512 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1513 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1514 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1515 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1516 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1517 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1518 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1519 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1520 • IP   flag post
Collector TellEmSteveDave private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1521 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1522 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 1523 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1524 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1525 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1526 • IP   flag post
Collector TellEmSteveDave private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1527 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1528 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 1529 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1530 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.