CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1451 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1452 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1453 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Decided to mix it up a little and show this beautiful Avengers floating head cover by Bob Hall and Bob Layton.


Post 1454 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
Another very nice JG Jones cover of Diana. This whole 'Sacrifice' story line was a great read.


Post 1455 • IP   flag post


I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1456 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1457 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1458 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1459 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1460 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1461 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1462 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
This wouldn't make it to today's comic book shelves. Fat-shaming isn't allowed!


Post 1463 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1464 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1465 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1466 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1467 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1468 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1469 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson - Not only does that issue of Batman have a great cover, but the second story inside has this splash-like panel:


Post 1470 • IP   flag post
Collector Firehawk2069 private msg quote post Address this user


Please don’t mind the grading company it was a gift for my 40th and was my first “slabbed” comic. It did come from the friend that got me hooked to the graded comic game! He has a pretty good small collection of GREAT books!
Post 1471 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1472 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1473 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1474 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1475 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1476 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1477 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1478 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1479 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1480 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.