CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 1326 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user




Post 1327 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user


Post 1328 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




(Admit it, you expected me to post X-Men #94, didn't you?)
Post 1329 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 1330 • IP   flag post


Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user





Post 1331 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user






mm
Post 1332 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 1333 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user




Post 1334 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user



Post 1335 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
If I recall, this is the last day of double issues.




Post 1336 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user


Post 1337 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 1338 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 1339 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user



Post 1340 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user




Post 1341 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 1342 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1343 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 1344 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user




Post 1345 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1346 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 1347 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user



Post 1348 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 1349 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 1350 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1351 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 1352 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user



Post 1353 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user


Post 1354 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



I think we started with #97, but here's another cool Pence magazine-sized comic anyway.

Post 1355 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.