CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 1251 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 1252 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
ASM 196 Blue NS or Purple DE








Post 1253 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 1254 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1255 • IP   flag post


I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user




Post 1256 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user


Post 1257 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user



Post 1258 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user



Post 1259 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 1260 • IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1261 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user




Post 1262 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 1263 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 1264 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 1265 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 1266 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user




Post 1267 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I'm shocked there's no Avengers 87 or New Mutants 87.
Post 1268 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user


Post 1269 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user



Post 1270 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user



Post 1271 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 1272 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 1273 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 1274 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user




Post 1275 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1276 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo I'm learning something today. I don 't have an X-men #88. At first, I thought it was a cover swipe. Now I'm wondering if its just a recolored cover reprint of #40 from 1968. Do you know? I couldn't find any information on it. Thanks Ed!



Post 1277 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
@esaravo I'm learning something today. I don 't have an X-men #88. At first, I thought it was a cover swipe. Now I'm wondering if its just a recolored cover reprint of #40 from 1968. Do you know? I couldn't find any information on it. Thanks Ed!





X-Men reprinted itself from issue #67-93 iirc.
Post 1278 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 1279 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster - Like @Siggy said, X-Men from 67-93 are all reprints. Some have new covers, and some just re-colored and reused the original artwork. If you go to my X-Men thread, I remember commenting on the covers of some of the reprint issues. Some had new artwork that I thought was better than the original, and sometimes just a change in the background color made a big difference. My least favorite is issue #70, a full-color version of the classic nearly all-red #17. You have to see them side by side to realize they are the same cover.
Post 1280 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.