CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 101 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 102 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Glad to See Conan is making a strong showing here
Post 103 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
In the nick of time?


Post 104 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
If not.... then we will start out a new day


Post 105 • IP   flag post


Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 106 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 107 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 108 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 109 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user



Sorry for the blurry photo, I'll do better tomorrow :-)
Post 110 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 111 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 112 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo

@esavaro, I was going to pick the one as well but decided on something newer. Good choice!
Post 113 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Maritimer - Thanks. I was pretty much down to that one, Lois Lane, or Jimmy Olsen 101's and my long box with Brave and the Bold was the easiest one to grab!
Post 114 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Great covers.
Post 115 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 116 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 117 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 118 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 119 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 120 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Man, I tried to stay awake last night so I could be the first to post this. I guess I’ll have to settle by beating you by .5 @GAC.
Post 121 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 122 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
One of my Happy Birthday books. I still need a personal copy.


Post 123 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 124 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 125 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Figured I would go off the path on this one - why be predictable?


Post 126 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
You can never go off the path with a good classic.
Post 127 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC, that Hulk 102 was the book I purchased from you. Thanks again for that.
Post 128 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad Cool man!!! Thank for letting me know! Looks good!
Post 129 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user

Post 130 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.