CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 1126 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user


Post 1127 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user




Post 1128 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson - That DD #184 cover makes me wonder why would a blind man raise the gun to his eye-level?
Post 1129 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
He wasnt always blind?

Meaning he mimics behavior he saw in his past.
Post 1130 • IP   flag post


I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte - He lost his sight when he was a child. But he could be selling the idea that he’s not blind.
Post 1131 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user


Post 1132 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo

That makes sense.
Post 1133 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 1134 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user



Post 1135 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user




Post 1136 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1137 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 1138 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 1139 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 1140 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user




Post 1141 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user




Post 1142 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user


Post 1143 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user



Post 1144 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 1145 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 1146 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user






mm
Post 1147 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 1148 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1149 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
Tarzan #186





Post 1150 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user



Post 1151 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy



My very first superhero purchase.
Post 1152 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user



Post 1153 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user


Post 1154 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 1155 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.