CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo, what books? I don’t see any?

lol. That’s what happens when you take a day off.
Post 10976 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@sportshort - You already posted today’s books (Post 10972).
Post 10977 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user



Post 10978 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user





Post 10979 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 10980 • IP   flag post


Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 10981 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Created a new one on the CS site by request and for those interested.

CS calendar thread
Post 10982 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson - Nice, thanks! By the way, you’re already a day ahead there.
Post 10983 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@DrWatson - Nice, thanks! By the way, you’re already a day ahead there.

Today is the 87th day of the year for 2026 accordingto the internet. I wonder if Leap Day somehow threw us off?
Post 10984 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson - This says it’s Day 86:

clickable text
Post 10985 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I don't know what I did. I think the math example threw me off.
Post 10986 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson @esaravo is the discrepancy perhaps the Greenwich mean time/international dateline thingy?
Post 10987 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@DrWatson @esaravo is the discrepancy perhaps the Greenwich mean time/international dateline thingy?

No, the discrepancy was that I was a dumb ass.
Post 10988 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@DrWatson @esaravo is the discrepancy perhaps the Greenwich mean time/international dateline thingy?

No, the discrepancy was that I was a dumb ass.



As the President of the Dumb Ass Society, let me personally welcome you to the club.

And extend my condolences.
Post 10989 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 10990 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user





Post 10991 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user






Post 10992 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user


Post 10993 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Post 10994 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 10995 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 10996 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user





Post 10997 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 10998 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 10999 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user


Post 11000 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user


Post 11001 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Post 11002 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user







Post 11003 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 11004 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user


Post 11005 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.