CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Turok, Son Of Stone #67



Post 1051 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user


Post 1052 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user


Post 1053 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user



Post 1054 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 1055 • IP   flag post


I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 1056 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
Tarzan #178





Post 1057 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 1058 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 1059 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1060 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 1061 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user


Post 1062 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user



Post 1063 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 1064 • IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1065 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
Tarzan #179





Post 1066 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 1067 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 1068 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user



Post 1069 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user




Post 1070 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1071 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
@esavaro, my compliments on that 9.6 Superman #179!
Post 1072 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user


Post 1073 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user



Post 1074 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maritimer
@esavaro, my compliments on that 9.6 Superman #179!


Thanks, it's my highest graded SA DC that I submitted for grading..
Post 1075 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 1076 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user



Post 1077 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo, my apologies for spelling your name wrong last evening, I had a couple of drams of scotch and my fingers and brain suffered a slight disconnect...





Post 1078 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 1079 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 1080 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.