CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 10101 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
200+4=204



Post 10102 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@sportshort - Close enough!
Post 10103 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Horseshoes and hand grenades!
Post 10104 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
No, it's not close enough! it was clearly mislabeled in my inventory sheet. Wow what a goober I am. I will fix it.
Post 10105 • IP   flag post


Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 10106 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 10107 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user


Post 10108 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 10109 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 10110 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user


Post 10111 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 10112 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 10113 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user

Post 10114 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 10115 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 10116 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 10117 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 10118 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user

Post 10119 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 10120 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 10121 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user

Post 10122 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 10123 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 10124 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user

Post 10125 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 10126 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 10127 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user

Post 10128 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user


Post 10129 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 10130 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.