CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9826 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 9827 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9828 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9829 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user



Post 9830 • IP   flag post


I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9831 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 9832 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9833 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Starting with the obligatory ASM 121.







Post 9834 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
@Siggy "Starting with the obligatory ASM 121."

I dig this trend of posting the same book, if you own one, it allows me to see and compare other folks' books and collecting styles. I am totally enjoying it.
Post 9835 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9836 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
@Siggy "Starting with the obligatory ASM 121."

I dig this trend of posting the same book, if you own one, it allows me to see and compare other folks' books and collecting styles. I am totally enjoying it.


I don't disagree. We've been doing it for years.
Post 9837 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user







Post 9838 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 9839 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9840 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9841 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9842 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 9843 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9844 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 9845 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 9846 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user







Post 9847 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user


Post 9848 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 9849 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9850 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user







Post 9851 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
125+1=126



Post 9852 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 9853 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 9854 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 9855 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.