CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
If that were really molten lava, then Cap's feet would've already been reduced to charred stubs.
- Would you believe asbestos socks?
Post 951 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Possibly.
Post 952 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Steaming bubble bath?


Post 953 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user


Post 954 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user



Post 955 • IP   flag post


Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 956 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 957 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user



Post 958 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
Tarzan #169





Post 959 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
A couple of my favorites.







mm
Post 960 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 961 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 962 • IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user

Post 963 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user


Post 964 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Infinity cover



Post 965 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user



Post 966 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user




Post 967 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 968 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 969 • IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
2 issue 60 for a lack of a 170 scanned





Post 970 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 971 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO




mm
Post 972 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 973 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
Tarzan #170





Post 974 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 975 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user


Post 976 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user



Post 977 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 978 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 979 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 980 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.