CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user




Post 9251 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user










Post 9252 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user










Post 9253 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user


Post 9254 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9255 • IP   flag post


Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 9256 • IP   flag post
I wonder what was on page 12? andy49 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9257 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user




Post 9258 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user



Post 9259 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9260 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9261 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I know damn well y'all don't live over the Atlantic Ocean.
Post 9262 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
LOL. You're right, I will try and contain my enthusiasm to post the day before. I usually wait till later,midnight Atlantic time, but if I do wait, I tend not to post. But I will give it the old college try.
Post 9263 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Isn't this game kinda like Horseshoes and Hand Grenades?... it's close enough? 😁
Post 9264 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
😂! It’s all in jest! Normally I am in bed by this time so I wouldn’t see it til the morning anyways.
Post 9265 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley Cheers bud!!

We'll keep it to an hour or two at the most.....no noon time posting for the next calendar day. 🤣
Post 9266 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@Studley_Dudley Cheers bud!!

We'll keep it to an hour or two at the most.....no noon time posting for the next calendar day. 🤣


Hey, hey! let's not get crazy!

Post 9267 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 9268 • IP   flag post
I wonder what was on page 12? andy49 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9269 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user




Post 9270 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9271 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9272 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9273 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9274 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user




Post 9275 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Marvel Masterworks Vol 20:



The Complete Peanuts Vol 20:



The Complete Prince Valiant Vol 20:

Post 9276 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 9277 • IP   flag post
I wonder what was on page 12? andy49 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9278 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user


Post 9279 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9280 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.