CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8951 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8952 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8953 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8954 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo






@sportshort - That’s a beautiful looking 8.0! Look how much lighter the blues are for Superman’s uniform and hair in my copy.



edit: Thanks! I like it.
Post 8955 • IP   flag post


We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I recently thought about the fact that there is no way I can post anything other than some of these again next year.

That’s kinda lame.
Post 8956 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo




@sportshort - That’s a beautiful looking 8.0! Look how much lighter the blues are for Superman’s uniform and hair in my copy.


I quickly photoshopped your book. Nice deep colours!


Post 8957 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
I recently thought about the fact that there is no way I can post anything other than some of these again next year.

That’s kinda lame.


You have a year to remedy that situation.
Post 8958 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
I recently thought about the fact that there is no way I can post anything other than some of these again next year.

That’s kinda lame.


I only have a few titles that extend beyond 300 so I post a lot of doubles from year to year. There is also the add it up method where multiple issues add up to the Julian date.
Post 8959 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
I recently thought about the fact that there is no way I can post anything other than some of these again next year.

That’s kinda lame.


You have a year to remedy that situation.


Classic. That could be quoted.
Post 8960 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8961 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8962 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8963 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8964 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8965 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8966 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8967 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8968 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8969 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8970 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@sportshort - Happy belated birthday!
Post 8971 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Ed! (I believe that's correct)
Post 8972 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8973 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8974 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8975 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8976 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8977 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8978 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8979 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8980 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.