CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8751 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user


Post 8752 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8753 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8754 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8755 • IP   flag post


I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user


Post 8756 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
That’s weird
Post 8757 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8758 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8759 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8760 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad



That’s weird


Heinz's pic


Post 8761 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad



That’s weird


Heinz's pic


any idea why I couldn’t get it to show?
Post 8762 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
any idea why I couldn’t get it to show?


Not sure. Usually tells you if a file is too large to load, so I don't understand why some won't load. I typically crop it a little bit and that seems to resolve it.
Post 8763 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
any idea why I couldn’t get it to show?


Not sure. Usually tells you if a file is too large to load, so I don't understand why some won't load. I typically crop it a little bit and that seems to resolve it.


I have this problem all the time and I finally found that in google I click on edit and one of the options is to resize, I change the number,from whatever it is to 2000 and that seems to take care of the issue. it has two numbers (probably width and height) but I only have to change one, the other one adjusts itself automatically.
Post 8764 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Well I’ll be. I cropped it a tiny bit and it worked. I learned something today. Still weird nonetheless considering it’s posted the same way as any other scanned book.

Thanks guys
Post 8765 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8766 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8767 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8768 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8769 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8770 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8771 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8772 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8773 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8774 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8775 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8776 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8777 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8778 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8779 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8780 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.