CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8526 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8527 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8528 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8529 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8530 • IP   flag post


Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8531 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user


Post 8532 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8533 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8534 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8535 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8536 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user


Post 8537 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8538 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8539 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8540 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8541 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8542 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
DC tried to trick you with the price of this issue, which was 15 cents. The previous issue was a 25-cent giant, but issue 216 was only 12 cents. This was devastating as I could no longer buy two comics and a piece of penny candy for a quarter!


Post 8543 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8544 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user










Post 8545 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8546 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Ruh roh, late 218 edition. I remembered this run today at work. I’ve been slim pickings lately and stopped using web images.



Post 8547 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8548 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8549 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8550 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8551 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8552 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8553 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8554 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8555 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.