CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8351 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Had to dig to get some different covers to post.





Post 8352 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8353 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8354 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8355 • IP   flag post


Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8356 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8357 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8358 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8359 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8360 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user


Post 8361 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8362 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 8363 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
This is the day I wait all year to arrive. Shame on @GAC for starting before midnight.
















Post 8364 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
This one was added to my want list.



Post 8365 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC. You didn't have to that. I was just pulling your ponytail.
Post 8366 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
@GAC. You didn't have to that. I was just pulling your ponytail.


All good! I usually post in this thread before I go to bed...usually an hour or so before midnight.
Post 8367 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user


Post 8368 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8369 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8370 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8371 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user





Post 8372 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8373 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8374 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8375 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8376 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user


Post 8377 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8378 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8379 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8380 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.