CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8276 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8277 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8278 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8279 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8280 • IP   flag post


I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8281 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8282 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8283 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user







Looks like a Gladiator rip-off by DC!
Post 8284 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8285 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8286 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user


Post 8287 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8288 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8289 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8290 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8291 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8292 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8293 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user


Post 8294 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8295 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user


Post 8296 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8297 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8298 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Gee Ed, have you been prepping for day 174?

New format begins…..
Post 8299 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad - Yes, but I sold my copy of #174.
Post 8300 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I'll have you both covered tomorrow!
Post 8301 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
I'll have you both covered tomorrow!
I think I’ll be ok!
Post 8302 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8303 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8304 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user


Post 8305 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.