CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
Tarzan #155, Russ Manning's adaptations begin. Loved his artwork. Korak #45 last Gold Key issue.







Post 801 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 802 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user




Post 803 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson - Pretty cool placement of the date stamp on the DD #45.
Post 804 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo no kidding!! great placement!
Post 805 • IP   flag post


Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user


Post 806 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user



Post 807 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 808 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 809 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 810 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user




Post 811 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 812 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 813 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
Tarzan #156





Post 814 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user


Post 815 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 816 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 817 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
Tarzan #157





Post 818 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Two of my all-time favorites.







mm
Post 819 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user


Post 820 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 821 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user




Post 822 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 823 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user


Post 824 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 825 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user



Post 826 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 827 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 828 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
Tarzan #158





Post 829 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 830 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.