CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8126 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8127 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8128 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8129 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user


Post 8130 • IP   flag post


Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user


Post 8131 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8132 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8133 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8134 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8135 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user


Post 8136 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8137 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8138 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user










Post 8139 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8140 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user


Post 8141 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8142 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8143 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8144 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8145 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
So, I wrote comic book day 141 on my calendar when I started participating regularly. A little over 2 weeks ago I bought the only 3 copies of this book MCS had. If you think you can stomach the seedy a copy is yours. As far as I can tell, @Studley_Dudley is the only one I have confidence in.







Yeah I’m early whatever. Also, it’s free.
Post 8146 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8147 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8148 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8149 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user


Post 8150 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8151 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8152 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8153 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8154 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8155 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.