CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 776 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 777 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user




Post 778 • IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user

Post 779 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 780 • IP   flag post


Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelekrupp




Is the Judas Contract a high point? I've never read it and just have the Nightwing issue. I was just curious if it was any good.
Post 781 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
Lord Greystoke is my go to comic at the moment... Tarzan #153





Post 782 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 783 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley most definitely a high point! The Judas contract is actually the culmination of a storyline that began in NTT #28, so start there. These are absolutely must read! Among the best the medium has to offer.
Post 784 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
It was a real labor of love to find the last 5-10 issues of GI Joe in high grade (similar to the last 3-5 issues of Transformers). 154 is the only one I didn't find in a local shop.




Post 785 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 786 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user



Post 787 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user




Post 788 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
Tarzan #154





Post 789 • IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user

Post 790 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 791 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 792 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 793 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user


Post 794 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user


Post 795 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user



Post 796 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 797 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 798 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 799 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 800 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
Tarzan #155, Russ Manning's adaptations begin. Loved his artwork. Korak #45 last Gold Key issue.







Post 801 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 802 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user




Post 803 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson - Pretty cool placement of the date stamp on the DD #45.
Post 804 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo no kidding!! great placement!
Post 805 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.