CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7901 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user







Post 7902 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




























Post 7903 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7904 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7905 • IP   flag post


I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user


Post 7906 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7907 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7908 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7909 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user































Post 7910 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7911 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7912 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user







Post 7913 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user






Post 7914 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7915 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user


































Post 7916 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user


Post 7917 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7918 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7919 • IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7920 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7921 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7922 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7923 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo @GAC @Studley_Dudley- did you folks buy your X-men 101 at the newsstand/drug store like I did? If you did you guys took way better care of your books than Han I did as a kid.
Post 7924 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7925 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

































Post 7926 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
@esaravo @GAC @Studley_Dudley- did you folks buy your X-men 101 at the newsstand/drug store like I did? If you did you guys took way better care of your books than Han I did as a kid.


I did not purchase that issue at a newsstand, but bought it at a convention several years ago. I was an occasional reader of the new X-Men for a few years, and the first issue I remember purchasing new was actually issue #95. It wasn’t until a year or two later that I started buying that title pretty consistently. Here’s that #95 that I bought all those years ago (full disclosure, it was pressed by CBCS and received a much higher grade than it would have without a press).


Post 7927 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
@esaravo @GAC @Studley_Dudley- did you folks buy your X-men 101 at the newsstand/drug store like I did? If you did you guys took way better care of your books than Han I did as a kid.


I did not purchase that issue at a newsstand, but bought it at a convention several years ago. I was an occasional reader of the new X-Men for a few years, and the first issue I remember purchasing new was actually issue #95. It wasn’t until a year or two later that I started buying that title pretty consistently. Here’s that #95 that I bought all those years ago (full disclosure, it was pressed by CBCS and received a much higher grade than it would have without a press).




The funny part about your story is, this was the very first X-men I bought. I had it signed by Chris Clairmont about a year back. I need to send it in for slabbing.


Post 7928 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@sportshort - Nice. My X-Men #100 is signed by him.





Post 7929 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo Pretty sweet
Post 7930 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.