CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7826 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7827 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7828 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7829 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7830 • IP   flag post


Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user






















Post 7831 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7832 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7833 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



I think I have pretty much reached the end of my Adventure Comics run (except for a couple of random issues). Have to see what else I can find.

Maybe:

Post 7834 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7835 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

























Post 7836 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7837 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7838 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
30 cent variant!




Regular 25 cent version


Post 7839 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7840 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7841 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user


Post 7842 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7843 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7844 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7845 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7846 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user






















Post 7847 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7848 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7849 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7850 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user






















Post 7851 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7852 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
.
Post 7853 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user







Post 7854 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7855 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.