CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7526 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7527 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
















Post 7528 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



















Post 7529 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7530 • IP   flag post


I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7531 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user







Post 7532 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user



















Post 7533 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



















Post 7534 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user


Post 7535 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7536 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user



Post 7537 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7538 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user







Post 7539 • IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7540 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



















Post 7541 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user










Post 7542 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user



Post 7543 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user







Post 7544 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7545 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



















Post 7546 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7547 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user


Post 7548 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@sportshort we're at #32.

I can't stay up until midnight because I work early mornings so I post my entry a couple of hours early.
Post 7549 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@sportshort we're at #32.

I can't stay up until midnight because I work early mornings so I post my entry a couple of hours early.


I've noticed why you do what you do, I just was not paying attention tonight. LOL

Thanks for pointing it out, I would not have noticed.
Post 7550 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user







Post 7551 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7552 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user










Post 7553 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



















Post 7554 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7555 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.