CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo that is a sweet copy of Superman 147, thanks for showing that beauty!
Post 726 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Maritimer - Thanks. I bought it raw from @poka and had it graded. No idea what I am going to use for #148 tomorrow, I don't have a Superman #148.
Post 727 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo I do!





Post 728 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user



Post 729 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user



Post 730 • IP   flag post


Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 731 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster - This is almost Superman #148.




Post 732 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
Today's and yesterday's issues of the LSH I posted are the death of the Silver Age Superboy. As much as I enjoyed John Byrne's revamp of Superman, I hated what it did to Superboy and the Legion's continuity. It's been a mess ever since. Oh well, I still enjoy re-reading those old stories.





Post 733 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 734 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO



OO

mm
Post 735 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user


Post 736 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
Don't have a 148


Post 737 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user




Post 738 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 739 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 740 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user


Post 741 • IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user

Post 742 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user






mm
Post 743 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user




Post 744 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 745 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user



Post 746 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
Title: The Scorpion and the Frog


Post 747 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user




Post 748 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 749 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 750 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user



Post 751 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 752 • IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user

Post 753 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user




Post 754 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user






mm
Post 755 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.