CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 51 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 52 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
You can take the mask off to blow out the candles.

Marty
Post 53 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O Happy Birthday!!!🍰🍻
Post 54 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@martymann @GAC thanks!!

I accidentally posted this in the wrong thread. Not only is this TOS 98, but according to Marvel Legacy numbering, it is Captain America #98.


Post 55 • IP   flag post


I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O I'm sure I've seen that cover before, but I sure don't remember it.
Post 56 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross



Beautiful cover. Art and colors.
Post 57 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross



Lots of really nice looking books posted, but this one really stands out to me. Outstanding looking book!
Post 58 • IP   flag post
Collector RRO private msg quote post Address this user

Just getting caught up ...
Post 59 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
it's just after midnight EST so we're at #99 now.


Post 60 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 61 • IP   flag post
Collector RRO private msg quote post Address this user



Still nearly 3 hours to go (PST) ...
Post 62 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
IN!


Post 63 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
This thread is making me realize how few publications actually survive to issue #98 or 99 or 100.
Post 64 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 65 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 66 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
So many books that I've never seen...thanks all...be well!

Marty
Post 67 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
Not to enthused about this cover, but it is the only 99 I have.


Post 68 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 69 • IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
I thought it is 98 today?
Post 70 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
98 was yesterday, 99 today. Leap year screwing up the order.
Post 71 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 72 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 73 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 74 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Ack!
Post 75 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson

Great minds think alike.
Post 76 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
The number is clipped at the top but it's #99



Post 77 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
This is one of my favorite covers of all time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
it's just after midnight EST so we're at #99 now.


Post 78 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 79 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 80 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.