CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7276 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7277 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7278 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7279 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7280 • IP   flag post


I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user






I always wondered about this cover. If Superman was turned into stone, how would trying to break off pieces of him help him?
Post 7281 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7282 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7283 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
=352





Post 7284 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7285 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7286 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7287 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
A couple of well-read beaters.





Post 7288 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7289 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7290 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7291 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7292 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
500-146=354




Minus

Post 7293 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7294 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7295 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7296 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7297 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7298 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7299 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7300 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7301 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7302 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7303 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7304 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7305 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.