CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7251 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7252 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7253 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7254 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
This will give you some digits totalling 346.














Post 7255 • IP   flag post


I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo, I hope Jim Shooter loves signing this book, I've seen many with his signature. Here's mine, since I don't have any other 346 (lol).


Post 7256 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user










Post 7257 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7258 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7259 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7260 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
This one is a subtraction that equals 347 (this is way easier on my brain than the higher math that @GAC does)




Minus


Post 7261 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7262 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
=348





Post 7263 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7264 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7265 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7266 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7267 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
=349




Post 7268 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7269 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7270 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7271 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7272 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7273 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7274 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7275 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7276 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7277 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7278 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7279 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7280 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.