CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7176 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7177 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7178 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7179 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7180 • IP   flag post


I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Assuming my math is correct, these total to 329 (per agreed upon format).




Post 7181 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



I know Ed posted it, but I'll do it again. Loved #328 and 329 as a kid.

Post 7182 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7183 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7184 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7185 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7186 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Total 330




Post 7187 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7188 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7189 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7190 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7191 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7192 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7193 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7194 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7195 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7196 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7197 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7198 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7199 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7200 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7201 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7202 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7203 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
334 total.




Post 7204 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
If you add this up it'll give you some digits.











Post 7205 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.