CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7051 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7052 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user







Post 7053 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Another Variant.


Post 7054 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7055 • IP   flag post


Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7056 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user







Post 7057 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7058 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7059 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley, what am I seeing? Why does yours look different from mine? Did yours come in a pack?


Post 7060 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@sportshort - That’s the promotional Gold Edition that came with a game or through a mail-away offer.
Post 7061 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user







Post 7062 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
@Studley_Dudley, what am I seeing? Why does yours look different from mine? Did yours come in a pack?


Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@sportshort - That’s the promotional Gold Edition that came with a game or through a mail-away offer.


Correct. There were a few issues of X-Men during this time period that were included in Pressman X-Men games. Here's a short blurb on them.

I have UXM 303 and XM 11. I don't know if I've ever stumbled across the other two in the non-Internet wild.
Post 7063 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7064 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7065 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley

Another question! Which (if either) of these two books, yours or mine, is the variant?
I ask because I have 3 of these books and they are all the same, but your book is different from mine.If you look at the bottom of the price/number/month box, mine has the UK price on it, and yours has "cc o2461", Why?


Post 7066 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user







Post 7067 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7068 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@sportshort - Your book is the Direct Edition, while I believe his is the Newsstand Edition.
Post 7069 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
That sounds right. The CCC logo is for the Curtis Circulation Company which was a magazine distributor. So I would go with newsstand has CCC logo and the other is direct.
Post 7070 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo @Studley_Dudley - Thanks for the explanation.
Post 7071 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7072 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7073 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user










Post 7074 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7075 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7076 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7077 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7078 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7079 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user













Post 7080 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.