Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7051 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7052 IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7053 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Another Variant.

Post 7054 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7055 IP   flag post

Post 7056 IP   flag post

Post 7057 IP   flag post

Post 7058 IP   flag post

Post 7059 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley, what am I seeing? Why does yours look different from mine? Did yours come in a pack?

Post 7060 IP   flag post
@sportshort - That’s the promotional Gold Edition that came with a game or through a mail-away offer.
Post 7061 IP   flag post

Post 7062 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
@Studley_Dudley, what am I seeing? Why does yours look different from mine? Did yours come in a pack?

Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@sportshort - That’s the promotional Gold Edition that came with a game or through a mail-away offer.

Correct. There were a few issues of X-Men during this time period that were included in Pressman X-Men games. Here's a short blurb on them.

I have UXM 303 and XM 11. I don't know if I've ever stumbled across the other two in the non-Internet wild.
Post 7063 IP   flag post

Post 7064 IP   flag post

Post 7065 IP   flag post
@Studley_Dudley

Another question! Which (if either) of these two books, yours or mine, is the variant?
I ask because I have 3 of these books and they are all the same, but your book is different from mine.If you look at the bottom of the price/number/month box, mine has the UK price on it, and yours has "cc o2461", Why?

Post 7066 IP   flag post

Post 7067 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7068 IP   flag post
@sportshort - Your book is the Direct Edition, while I believe his is the Newsstand Edition.
Post 7069 IP   flag post
That sounds right. The CCC logo is for the Curtis Circulation Company which was a magazine distributor. So I would go with newsstand has CCC logo and the other is direct.
Post 7070 IP   flag post
@esaravo @Studley_Dudley - Thanks for the explanation.
Post 7071 IP   flag post

Post 7072 IP   flag post

Post 7073 IP   flag post

Post 7074 IP   flag post

Post 7075 IP   flag post

Post 7076 IP   flag post

Post 7077 IP   flag post

Post 7078 IP   flag post

Post 7079 IP   flag post

Post 7080 IP   flag post
611415 8495 30