CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 6851 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
.
Post 6852 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 6853 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 6854 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 6855 • IP   flag post


I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user

Post 6856 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user



Post 6857 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 6858 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 6859 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 6860 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry the pics are wonky, I took them in order to inventory my collection, not for public consumption. lol


Post 6861 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 6862 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 6863 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Hopefully I can find and scan Superman #252 later today.

Found it.

Post 6864 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 6865 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 6866 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 6867 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 6868 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 6869 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 6870 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 6871 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 6872 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 6873 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 6874 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 6875 • IP   flag post
Hold your tongue and say, "I live on a pirate ship." Fads89 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 6876 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 6877 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user

Post 6878 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 6879 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 6880 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.