CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 651 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user


Post 652 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 653 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
Tarzan #141 Korak #31



Post 654 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


HRN 30

mm
Post 655 • IP   flag post


Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
@martymann Nice book, but looking at the cover, one has to wonder why he's called the Black Arrow. He kinda looks like the offspring of Etrigan and Adam Strange LOL
Post 656 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo


Why is Don Rickles on the cover of a comic book?
Post 657 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo


Why is Don Rickles on the cover of a comic book?


Didn't you read the cover?




LOL!!!!!
Post 658 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user



Post 659 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 660 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 661 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Always loved #142! Such fun!



Post 662 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user



Post 663 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user






mm
Post 664 • IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
2 #32 for lack of a scanned 142





Post 665 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user




Post 666 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 667 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user


Post 668 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 669 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user


Post 670 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user



Post 671 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 672 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 673 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user




Post 674 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 675 • IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user

Post 676 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 677 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user


Post 678 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 679 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user






mm
Post 680 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.