CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user







Post 6201 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



















Post 6202 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user















Post 6203 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user







Post 6204 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 6205 • IP   flag post


Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user













Post 6206 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user







Post 6207 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user







Post 6208 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



















Post 6209 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user















Post 6210 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user










Post 6211 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user







Post 6212 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 6213 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
















Post 6214 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Kinda weird that Wonder Man was a guest star on two #78's from different years.

















Post 6215 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user







Post 6216 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user







Post 6217 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 6218 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
















Post 6219 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
A couple signed 79's.
















Post 6220 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 6221 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user










Post 6222 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user






















Post 6223 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user









Post 6224 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user







Post 6225 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user







Post 6226 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



















Post 6227 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user











Post 6228 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user







Post 6229 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user










Post 6230 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.