CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user



















Post 6176 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 6177 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user










Post 6178 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




























Post 6179 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user













Post 6180 • IP   flag post


I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user







Post 6181 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 6182 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 6183 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



















Post 6184 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Day 71 Bonus! Warren Kremer finished cover art for Little Lotta 71.

For some reason lost to time, Kremer decided to make last minute modifications to giant box of candy. The corrections were made on this glossy stat which was then used as the final version of the cover for Little Lotta 71. One of many goodies that I have accumulated from the Harvey production department over the years.


Post 6185 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user















Post 6186 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user







Post 6187 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 6188 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user











Post 6189 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
















Post 6190 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 6191 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user







Post 6192 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 6193 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



















Post 6194 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user











Post 6195 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 6196 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user










Post 6197 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



















Post 6198 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user









Post 6199 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user







Post 6200 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user







Post 6201 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



















Post 6202 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user















Post 6203 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user







Post 6204 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 6205 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.