CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
No #134 in my collection...but I do have a #24.



OO

mm
Post 576 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
@martymann I got you covered! Get it? Covered? I'm here all week!


Post 577 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley ...THANK YOU!

mm
Post 578 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
Don't have a 134, but here is a

24
Post 579 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user


Post 580 • IP   flag post


Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user



Post 581 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Siggy - I was waiting for someone to post JO #134. I sold my copy (to MW) last year.
Post 582 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user




Post 583 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user



Post 584 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user



Post 585 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 586 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 587 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO



OO

mm
Post 588 • IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user

Post 589 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
Tarzan #135 Korak #25





Post 590 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Double cover!!!






@Pre_Coder already posted my first choice for #25 so here is my plan B:

Post 591 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 592 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user



Post 593 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 594 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user




Post 595 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 596 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user


Post 597 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user






mm
Post 598 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user




Post 599 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I'm a day behind.
Post 600 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 601 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC - Great book. but you might be about 10 days ahead on that second one, Angelo.
Post 602 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo lol!! oops! 26, not 36...correction coming up...thanks for the heads up.
Post 603 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@esaravo lol!! oops! 26, not 36...correction coming up...thanks for the heads up.


Almost done that myself a couple times. At least you got your cover 10 days from now ready.
Post 604 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Pre_Coder bingo!!
Post 605 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.