CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann



OO ("N" copy)

mm

Every time I see that cover, I wonder why was his head at the other guy's feet.
Post 551 • IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user

Post 552 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user



Post 553 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user




Post 554 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user



Post 555 • IP   flag post


I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user



Post 556 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 557 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 558 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO



OO

mm
Post 559 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 560 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user


Post 561 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user



Post 562 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user



Post 563 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 564 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 565 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO



OO

mm
Post 566 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 567 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user


Post 568 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user



Post 569 • IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
2 #23´s for lack of a 133 (at least one that I've got scanned from my collection.





Post 570 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user




Post 571 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 572 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 573 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user



Post 574 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 575 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
No #134 in my collection...but I do have a #24.



OO

mm
Post 576 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
@martymann I got you covered! Get it? Covered? I'm here all week!


Post 577 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley ...THANK YOU!

mm
Post 578 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
Don't have a 134, but here is a

24
Post 579 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user


Post 580 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.