CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5601 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5602 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user










Post 5603 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5604 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5605 • IP   flag post


I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo




Nice Book! That's a tough one to find in high grade
Post 5606 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5607 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@drmccoy74 - Thanks. I have a lower grade reader copy and a bound volume with that issue too. There seems to be lots of beat up copies of SA DCs out there, but the prices seem to be increasing on the much harder to find high grade ones. It’s also pretty difficult to find them with white page quality.





Post 5608 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5609 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5610 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5611 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user







Post 5612 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5613 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5614 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5615 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5616 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 5617 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5618 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5619 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5620 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user







Post 5621 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5622 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5623 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5624 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user







Post 5625 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5626 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5627 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5628 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user







Post 5629 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5630 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.