CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user



Post 526 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 527 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user




Post 528 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 529 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user


Post 530 • IP   flag post


Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 531 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user



Post 532 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 533 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 534 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 535 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

And a return to the days of yesteryear.



CC

mm
Post 536 • IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
no scan of an Issue #130 slab so I'll just post 2 #20, lol





Post 537 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@michaelekrupp - Your Looney Tunes cover needs to be in this week’s cover contest!
Post 538 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 539 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo I actually posted a different looney tunes cover. You’re right, though. That one may be better.
Post 540 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
I had Legends of the Dark Knight 130 teed up but it's already been posted and I don't have another 130 so I'll just throw up a random #20.


Post 541 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user



Post 542 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user


Post 543 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user



Post 544 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user




Post 545 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 546 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO



OO ("N" copy)

mm
Post 547 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 548 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 549 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
Tarzan #131 1962 and one of my favourite Nick Cardy covers from the T.T.





Post 550 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann



OO ("N" copy)

mm

Every time I see that cover, I wonder why was his head at the other guy's feet.
Post 551 • IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user

Post 552 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user



Post 553 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user




Post 554 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user



Post 555 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.