CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5351 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5352 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5353 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5354 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5355 • IP   flag post


Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5356 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5357 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5358 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5359 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5360 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5361 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5362 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5363 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5364 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5365 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5366 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelekrupp



Does anyone else find it creepy that Supes would have wax figures of his living friends in his fortress of solitude? I can understand having one of Jor-el, but Lois? That's like stalker level creepy!!!
Post 5367 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5368 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5369 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5370 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5371 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5372 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5373 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5374 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5375 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5376 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5377 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5378 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5379 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user










Post 5380 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.