CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user







Post 5101 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I wait every year for this day.


Post 5102 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5103 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5104 • IP   flag post
Hold your tongue and say, "I live on a pirate ship." Fads89 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5105 • IP   flag post


It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@Fads89 early bird
Post 5106 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5107 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5108 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user





Post 5109 • IP   flag post
Hold your tongue and say, "I live on a pirate ship." Fads89 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5110 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5111 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5112 • IP   flag post
Hold your tongue and say, "I live on a pirate ship." Fads89 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5113 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user





Post 5114 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5115 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5116 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user





Post 5117 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user







Post 5118 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5119 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user





Post 5120 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5121 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5122 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user







Post 5123 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5124 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5125 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5126 • IP   flag post
Hold your tongue and say, "I live on a pirate ship." Fads89 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 5127 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user





Post 5128 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5129 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5130 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.