CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 426 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 427 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 428 • IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user

Post 429 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO



OO

mm
Post 430 • IP   flag post


Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 431 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user



Post 432 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
Bronte beat me to the punch on 52 #11 so I had to look elsewhere...





Post 433 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user


Post 434 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user

Post 435 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user


Post 436 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user


Post 437 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 438 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 439 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 440 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 441 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Unable to locate a #122 in my GA Collection...so here's one
from the CC Collection.



CC



OO

mm
Post 442 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user


Post 443 • IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
Some low grade thingies







Post 444 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user




Post 445 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user


Post 446 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
I don't have a image of the #12 comic, but I do have an image of its cover.




Post 447 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user



Post 448 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 449 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
I'm trying to remember the other cover[s] that show Reed having two right or left hands. This one he has two left hands.
Someone had another cover in their sales thread recently, but I can't remember who. It wasn't an FF title, but Reed was on the cover.




Post 450 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy
I'm trying to remember the other cover[s] that show Reed having two right or left hands. This one he has two left hands.
Someone had another cover in their sales thread recently, but I can't remember who. It wasn't an FF title, but Reed was on the cover.







One of my favourite Cap covers ever. Good story too.
Post 451 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 452 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user




Post 453 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 454 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user


Post 455 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.