CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 376 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 377 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 378 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 379 • IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user

Post 380 • IP   flag post


PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO



OO

mm
Post 381 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 382 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user



Post 383 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 384 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user




Post 385 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
A lot of what I post are images of comics for sale on dalerobertscomics.com. So, if I post something you like, it might very well be available. Buy raw and send it to CBCS! Plus, he's a really nice guy and a one man operation with his family in Kentucky. Tell him Watson sent you. It won't get you anything, but I can hold it over his head later.
Post 386 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user


Post 387 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user


Post 388 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user


Post 389 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
A lot of what I post are images of comics for sale on dalerobertscomics.com. So, if I post something you like, it might very well be available. Buy raw and send it to CBCS! Plus, he's a really nice guy and a one man operation with his family in Kentucky. Tell him Watson sent you. It won't get you anything, but I can hold it over his head later.


I've bought from him before, great experience...my Lois Lane 70 was the latest purchase....responsive, ships fast and well protected, good prices. He's on my short list of preferred dealers.
Post 390 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
A lot of what I post are images of comics for sale on dalerobertscomics.com. So, if I post something you like, it might very well be available. Buy raw and send it to CBCS! Plus, he's a really nice guy and a one man operation with his family in Kentucky. Tell him Watson sent you. It won't get you anything, but I can hold it over his head later.


I've bought from him before, great experience...my Lois Lane 70 was the latest purchase....responsive, ships fast and well protected, good prices. He's on my short list of preferred dealers.


Dale is a great seller as well as a great guy! I can't recommend him enough.
Post 391 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
@Dr. Watson, I checked out his site, he has a few things I'm interested in thanks for the recommendation. Since new comics are currently unavailable I've got some extra cash laying around doing nothing.
Post 392 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
He will treat you fairly. I've known him and worked with him for years.
Post 393 • IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user

Post 394 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
I wonder if Robin likes fish sticks.







Post 395 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user



Post 396 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user


Post 397 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user



Post 398 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 399 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO



OO

mm
Post 400 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 401 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 402 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user


Post 403 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user


Post 404 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 405 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.